Yoga is a way to live your life in a balanced and healthy way. Yoga is a union of mind and body to realize the self. Yoga is not just a physical exercise or based on asana but a perfect way of living life. As you integrate yoga and meditation in your life you will start observing a positive spiritual energy flow in your body and mind. In yoga, Prana(the vital force or energy) start flowing the energy in all vital channels of the body. This yogic energy creates a mindful and awareness within and leads to a inner peace and bliss.
Healthy body, free from disease and disorders like obesity, diabetes, heart ailment, stress reduction etc are just secondary benefits of yoga when you enter into a pure state of the yoga i.e. complete union of body and mind a deep inner peace and bliss attained.
Yoga is an ancient scientific method to create a balance between body and mind originated in India. Sage Patanjali was the first one who develops a complete system of Yoga, the system is known as Ashtanga Yoga., means a yoga with eight limbs. India is a country where sages, saints & guru devoted their life to develop and spread yoga worldwide like Osho, Mahesh Yogi, Sivanada etc.
Anyone can practice yoga from a child to an old man and the consequences of yoga practics are fruitful and astonishing. The yoga retreat is the best way to start and understand yoga’s basics. A Yoga retreat under an experienced yoga guru or yoga instructor in a yoga ashram is the best way to gain the true wisdom and true practice.
Why should you attend a yoga retreat?
A yoga retreat is an excellent way to detoxify your body and mind and attain a purity in your mind and thoughts. Yoga retreats are also acted as an energy recharge center where you can recharge your body and mind with positive spiritual energy. here are few important benefits of yoga retreats
- Best Stress Reliever – Yoga & meditation retreats are the best stress reliever than any Antidepressant or psychotropic drugs. Yoga has a great power to create a focus of mind and become mindful to enjoy each moment consciously. Yoga Nidra, Dhyana Yoga, Pranayama etc are some popular asanas which are quite effective against Stress & anxiety.
- Spiritual Energy Radiator – When you sit in a yoga asana and focus on your breathing and create a balance of mind & body the subtle spiritual energy start radiating inside your body which relaxes your organs & re-energize them. Yogic energy is a subtle energy which awakens your energy centers called Kundalini. There are seven spiritual energy centers in our body starting from your tailbone to the top of your head. The Kundalini energy centers have a tremendous psychic power to transform your personality. Many Spiritual Yoga Ashrams provide Spiritual Yoga Retreats that help you to generate positive spiritual energy within with the help of yoga.
- Health Boosters – Yoga retreats are great health boosters to improve the vitality of your sick or unhealthy body. Many disease-focused yoga retreats conducted by the yoga centers. Top international medical & life sciences institute proven in their studies that Yoga & its related therapies are quite helpful to eradicated many diseases like heart ailments, diabetes, stress, depression, digestive diseases, drug addiction or abuses etc. This has been scientifically proven that yoga boosts human immunosystem.
- Inner Peace Creator – Yoga and meditation retreats are the best approaches to develop a inner peace. Yoga & meditation has a deep level of penetration into our mind. Dhyana Yoga teaches about the focus, mindfulness and deep silence through various techniques, these techniques in yoga are based on the scientific systems like breathing, five senses, panchtatva etc. A short yoga and meditation retreat is quite beneficial makes you resistant to the stress and create a bliss in you.
- A Gala of Love & Compassion – A good yoga retreat is a small festival where new people meet, practice spirituality & yoga to celebrate the life. Yoga retreats are a great spot to share a positive energy between the souls. A yoga retreat under a Guru or Master is like a heavenly experience to fill your life with positive spiritual energy.
Yoga & meditation retreat is a panacea in today’s time that cures stress, bad health, addictions, focus problem like issues. Attending regular or weekly yoga holidays and meditation retreat makes your life pure and self-realized life.