Meditation and Yoga Ashrams In Trivandrum (Kerala)
Kerala is known as “God’s Own Country” Trivandrum is a capital of Kerela and well known for the Ayurveda & Ancient forms of Yoga. There are many Ashrams for Meditation, Yoga & Ayurveda studies are present in Trivandrum.
Please find the list of best ashrams in Trivandrum.
- School of Santhi Traditional Yoga School: We are a traditional Yoga School in Kerala, India, for serious spiritual seekers guided by Swami Santhi Prasad, with over 60 years of experience in studying, practicing and teaching Yoga. Swami Santhi Prasad has followed the Gurukula system in addition to his Master’s degree in Yoga and is the honorary life member of World Yoga Council.
- Kin-Hin. Yoga & Meditation Retreats, Trivandrum: The ideal place to come for a relaxing holiday away from tourist crowds yet close to the beaches of Kovalam. You can experience village life and get helpful information and tips from your hosts Karen and Sivan.
Offering Homestay accommodation providing a personal relaxed and informal atmosphere for your meditation and yoga retreat.Yoga Style: Hatha Yoga, Laughter Yoga, Sivananda Yoga, Zen Yoga
- Integral Psycho-Yoga & Holistic Health Association Trivandrum: IPYHA is emphatically working to promote the physical, mental, social, as well as spiritual well-being of each and every aspirant with personal attention; striving its best to propagate the wisdom of Yoga-Meditation to all people who have a desire to learn the glorious knowledge of Yoga in its true and classical form with modern scientific outlook.
[inbound_button font_size=”20″ color=”#c8232b” text_color=”#ffffff” icon=”” url=”https://www.atmabodha.com/yoga-and-meditation-retreats-india/school-santhi-traditional-yoga-school” width=”” target=”_self”]Book Now[/inbound_button]
- Amritapuri Ashram – Amma’s Ashram
- Sivananda Yoga Center, Neyyar Dam