Copper is one of the important essential minerals for the body. In Ayurveda, it mentioned that copper help to balance the tridosha Vata, pitta & kappha.
Copper has lots of health benefits like the appropriate growth of the body, proper enzymatic reactions in the metabolism of the body, improved the health of connective tissues, hair, and eyes.
As per Ayurveda, It is beneficial to use copper-made utensils like a copper bottle, copper jug, copper plate etc in day to day life will help to provide an adequate amount of copper to our body. Drinking water from the copper bottle, copper jug and glass is the best way to benefit from the good properties of copper. As per Ayurveda If you store the water in the copper vessels like in copper bottle or copper jug for 10-12 hrs than the water called as “Tamra Jal” which is a Sanskrit Term means Tamra=Copper, Jal= Water.
Drinking Tamra Jal daily helps in regulated heart rhythm, balance the digestive system, balanced thyroid glands, reduced symptoms of arthritis, quick wound healing, increased red blood cell formation, and reduced cholesterol.
Copper has many healthy benefits which are scientifically proven also. Here are some most important benefits of copper on our health.
- Copper has an antimicrobial property. Studies have shown that copper has bactericidal properties and can inhibit the growth of various deadly bacteria. It also helps to improve the immune system of the body.
- The copper helps in the reducing the symptoms of arthritis due to its anti-inflammatory property. Wearing magnetic copper bracelets as well as other accessories help in curing the condition of Arthritis. Drinking Tamra Jal ( stored water in a copper container overnight) also very beneficial in the cure of arthritis. The water is highly beneficial in strengthening the muscular system, so drink the water when you wake in the morning. You will feel rejuvenate and active for the day, as it makes your metabolism balanced.
- Copper is also good a brain stimulant which is why food with a high copper content is often classified as “Brain Food”.
- Copper has a strong role as a catalyst in the enzymatic reactions in various metabolic cycles of the cells.
- Copper is an essential mineral for normal growth and health. It helps in the growth of various tissues of organ systems like connective tissues. It is also helpful for the protection of the skeletal, nervous and cardiovascular systems.
- Copper helps in better digestion and regulate the digestive disorders of the body. Drinking water from the copper bottles or copper containers will help to control the acidity and digestive enzyme metabolism.
- Copper is also a strong antioxidant and helps to fight against free radicals which are the main cause of ageing and its related symptoms. Copper keeps to slow down the process of ageing, So drink daily water from copper bottles and vessels keeps you young for the longer time.
Copper is an integral mineral helps a lot in the metabolism of body’s growth to lead a longer lifespan. So use copper utensils, copper bracelets & drink daily water stored in the copper bottles or vessels to keeps yourself free from diseases and healthy life.