When you makes a search on Google search engine “Who is the happiest man in the world?”
the name “Matthieu Ricard” will display on the search engine Page.
Matthieu Ricard, is a Buddhist monk, aged 71 who has been called “the world’s happiest man.” This has been scientifically proven about his mental status of happiness & bliss. He participated in a study on meditation and compassion led by a neuroscientist from the University of Wisconsin. As per the study, it was found that when Matthieu Ricard was meditating on compassion, his mind was unusually light.
The study also showed that excessive activity in his brain’s left prefrontal cortex compared to its right counterpart, allowing him an eternal happiness and no negativity.
Tips For the Happiness From World’s Happiest Man.
- Anyone can be happy at any time. As you can learn anything so the happiness can be learned anytime.
- Do not look happiness in the outer world as you have limited control to your outer condition, it is temporary & illusory. Materialism or outer world cannot bring real happiness it is an illusion. Happiness lies within the mind.
- Train your mind to be wellbeing for the eternal bliss. Nourish your mind with positive emotions like love, compassion, kindness, patience etc.
- When you got captured by the negative emotions like hatred, irritation, depression, anger etc. Try to observe these emotions inward, just observe them initially these seems to be a thunderstorm of dark clouds but a cloud without any solid base like a mist which dissolves to the atmosphere, as you keeps analyzing, again and again, these emotions you find them a hoax nothing but an illusion which is just mist and vanishes with time.
- Meditation or a mind transformation. Meditation is a familiarization with a new way of being, new way of perceiving things, more interaction with the true reality, continuous transformation of being with consciousness. In the process of Meditation if you put your mind to the state of compassion, love, and kindness, which leads to an eternal bliss & happiness. It improves the quality of your life.
As per Matthieu Ricard, we spent very little time to transform our mind for be a wellbeing which needed most to be happy.