From centuries meditation is a wonderful tool for self-realization, create mindfulness, and attain calmness and peaceful mind. It is also one of oldest spiritual activity to attain the enlightenment. In today’s time where imbalanced, hectic and competitive lifestyle result in a mental state of stress and anxiety if this state not controlled then it will lead to various deadly diseases like depression, insomnia, asthma, diabetes, headache, gastrointestinal problems etc.
Biologically stress will create a complete imbalance in the metabolism of the hormones in the body. This imbalance will create in life soreness, boredom, anxiousness, and angriness. It destroyed the zeal of life. But meditation is one of the oldest tools to self-help and relieves the condition of stress & anxiety.
In this article, we will give you some quick tips of meditation that will help you to relieve the stress and anxiety.
1. Daily life chaos creates an anxiety in the mind which makes you restless & impatient. Mind start losing focus and directionless. Here, meditation can be a panacea to relieve the state of stress and anxiety. Do small meditation techniques just close your eyes and take a deep breath in & release the breath out in a controlled manner not too fast and not too slow. Observe the pace of your breath in & out it leads to the state of relaxation.
2. In meditation state just keep your mind in the subtle state and discover the silence deep inside you.
3. Observes your thoughts do not stop them or manipulate the let them come and go, let them flow like a river. Sooner you will see the thoughts start disappearing from your mind.
4. In the state of anger or irritation, meditation will help immensely to remove this negative emotion. Just close your eyes and start the chanting the mantras if not able to chat verbally try to chant the mantra in your mind with the controlled breathing of in and out. This will direct your mind from the angriness to the calmness.
5. Calm and peaceful mind help to tackle daily life problems and challenges in an efficient way. It also helps to enjoy each every moment of life which leads to blissful & mindful life. Deep breathing meditation technique which is also known as” Kumbhaka” In this exercise take a deep breath –in, take a small pause, then breathe out, small pause and flow the cycle 2-3 time. This will control the heartbeat cycle and create a deep calmness.
6. As per the useful tip by the world happiest man Matthieu Ricard meditation is a mind transforming process for a new way of being, a new way of perceiving things, more interaction with the true reality, continuous transformation of being with consciousness.
Regular meditation helps to create an internal environment of calmness and the peacefulness to resist the daily stress of life. For the newcomer or amateur in meditation can download this free ebook on the How to practice meditation? This e-book will help you to understand the subtlety of the meditation.